Monday, October 13, 2014

Retail Odyssey: A Peacock Hamper

one of those things you can't find just anywhere
I was in Toronto this summer and tried to take in as much of the city as possible. One of the first things I did was stroll a good length of Yonge Street. I mostly covered the retail-heavy part that is full of malls, restaurants and shops. One of my first stops was HomeSense whose ads I often see in Style at Home and House & Home magazines. Turns out it's just like our own Home Goods/Marshalls/TJ Maxx in the U. S. 



Among the many cute items on display was this beauty. Natural banana leaf stained a variegated teal. Since we drove up I seriously considered throwing this in the trunk to bring back. I barely left without. But time was short and the city streets were calling...



No comments: