Sunday, January 12, 2014

Lotus & Fig: New Homewares

the paz pillow from crate & barrel
Not sure when I last set foot in Crate & Barrel. In recent years, I've seriously curtailed my window shopping. Much easier to keep what you make if you steer clear of temptation, right? But I may have found my 2014 birthday present! It encompasses so much of what I love in color + texture + pattern. The watercolor designe makes it seem like a rich silk, but it's actually printed cotton. Maybe I'll get rid of (sell off) all my other throw pillows and add this to the couch. Move forward with a lighter load and a fresh update at the same time. 

Maybe...



Then there's all this other new orange and pink goodness hitting stores. Like this AMAZING chair, for starters. Believe if there's any possibility of fitting one into my apartment, I will make it happen. It looks like one of those peach brandy hard candies!

the vapor chair in neon from cb2

Then there are these nubby tan pillows with neon striipes painted on. Very modern. One is probably plenty for a room.

the division pillow from cb2

This lacey, ladylike floral is a bit more traditional with it's bright but not neon shades. The backside is simply the hot pink with no lace embroidery.

the julian pillow from crate & barrel

Things get a bit more modern at West Elm with this abstract design and stria textured pillow cover. 

steven alan abstract crewel pillow in deep coral from west elm

PB Teen is offering these chenille throw blankets in simple global patterns. You can even get them monogrammed for that preppy touch.


pbteen's essential throw peyton and zigzag

More on tableware in a later post, but it bears mentioning this bright, feminine placemat new from CB2 with painted flowers. That ought to brighten even the smallest apartment.


focus placemat from cb2

No comments: