Sunday, December 4, 2011

Earthy Neutrals: Vivaterra's Home Collection

If Vivaterra had a New York store front, my nose would be glued to the window right now. Their home goods are earthy, exotic and really sing out at a time like this, when cozy bedding is the order of the day. My small weakness for exotic mirrors would be well-sated by one of these:

moorish mirror: the perfect shape for my entry wall
lotus petal mirror: love the shape of the petals

And this set of shams and coverlet would go perfectly against my bright bedding. It's just the sort of neutral/earth tones that balance the punch of hot pink and bright orange:
raw silk bedding: the rust, berry, merlot and plum are wonderful
those wooden stools are pretty tempting too...

This rich block print translates as both bedding and bath. The cream/brown colorway is very inviting for cold winter mornings:
block print bedding: a brown to build a room on

bathrooms need love too, especially steam-heated city bathrooms

Open a New York store, and I promise, I will come!

1 comment:

krych said...

Where do you find something similiar to the block print bedding picture. I love it!